Rising Star Award
Purpose of Award
Sponsored by Wirral Borough Council, this award recognises an individual, of any age, whose attitude, approach and impact during the year has marked them out as a star of the future. They will have “stepped out” of their expected role to deliver excellent results and customer service.
The award is open to any Business to enter who has a registered business trading address in Wirral (Borough of Wirral) or be a Wirral Chamber of Commerce member.
The judges will look for someone who has shown aptitude and ability to progress through the organisation and to potentially be a ‘manager of tomorrow’. They will be a self starter, well motivated and who seeks out opportunities for development. All businesses need to work on succession planning and this individual has shown how he/she can be part of these plans.
- The address of the business entering each award must have a registered trading address in Wirral or be a Wirral Chamber member.
- Businesses can enter more than one category, but a separate form is required for each entry.
- All entries will be acknowledged by email within 7 working days of receipt.
- No employee of Wirral Chamber of Commerce shall be entitled to enter.
- Wirral Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to withdraw an
award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry.
- Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- All award entries must relate to the period 1st September 2018 to 31st December 2019.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be completed by 1st March 2020
All financial information will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges and its advisors. Please provide enough relevant information to enable the judges to form a clear picture of your achievements.
Successful applicants will be informed after the closing date. Wirral Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to change this date if required.
The Awards Ceremony
The winners of each category will be announced at the awards event held at the Floral Pavilion, New Brighton on Friday 5th June 2020. The event will include a drinks reception and food with entertainment.
The awards honour businesses and individuals who have made a significant impact on the local economy. Tickets for the awards ceremony will be available from Monday 3rd February 2020.