Outstanding Customer Service Award
Purpose of Award
This award is designed to reward exceptional standards of customer service and to promote these success stories as examples to the industry. The award recognises those constantly striving to exceed customer expectations and innovation around customer experience.
The awards are open to any Business to enter who has a registered business trading address in Wirral (Borough of Wirral) or be a Wirral Chamber of Commerce member.
This award will be awarded to an organisation who by their demeanour, words and actions give excellent customer service. Their actions will show exemplary customer service and demonstrate an exceptional customer care ethos.
- The address of the business entering each award must have a registered trading address in Wirral or be a Wirral Chamber member.
- Businesses can enter more than one category, but a separate form is required for each entry.
- All entries will be acknowledged by email within 7 working days of receipt.
- No employee of Wirral Chamber of Commerce shall be entitled to enter.
- Wirral Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to withdraw an
award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry.
- Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- The judge’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- All award entries must relate to the period 1st September 2018 to 31st December 2019.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be completed by 1st March 2020
All financial information will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges and its advisors. Please provide enough relevant information to enable the judges to form a clear picture of your achievements.
Successful applicants will be informed after the closing date. Wirral Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to change this date if required.
The Awards Ceremony
The winners of each category will be announced at the awards event held at the Floral Pavilion, New Brighton on Friday 5th June 2020. The event will include a drinks reception and food with entertainment.
The awards honour businesses and individuals who have made a significant impact on the local economy. Tickets for the awards ceremony will be available from Monday 3rd February 2020.